1st – 7th December, 2020
1st – 7th January, 2021
1st – 7th February, 2021
1st – 7th March, 2021
1st – 7th April, 2021
1st – 7th May, 2021
“Recognize your True Nature”
Osho Meditations & Mindfulness Training Retreat – Seven Days
Anything that takes you away from this moment is the Mind – Osho
Osho Meditations & Mindfulness Training Retreat is a seven days process 90-120 minutes each day. During these days we will learn Osho Active Meditations, Mindfulness techniques by Osho for daily life, fundamental principles around Meditation, Body, Mind & Consciousness.
Meditation is not against life. It gives us the ability to enjoy life fully & be rooted in the present moment. In order to do that we will learn, how simple acts of daily life can be meditative.
- Once a day: 7 sessions of 90-120 minutes each (Flexible-Any time during the day)
- Everyday Self Practice: 60-90 minutes each day for 7 days of Self-practice. (Flexible-Anytime during the day)
- Optional – Drop-in Yoga classes morning or afternoon each day plus all yoga props (Yoga class will be taken by our in-house yoga teacher)
Meals: Breakfast brunch, Lunch and Dinner included
Stay: Residential/Non-residential option also available
Course fee: USD 500 per person
*(To be paid in advance via online transfer)
Accommodation and Food: To be paid separately as deposit to secure place
Shared Dormitory – 250 USD per person
Shared Occupancy Standard Room – 640 USD for two people
Single Occupancy Standard Room – 435 USD per person
(*Shared Occupancy, available only if there are couples or known friends)
*We have two dormitory with 4 beds & one dormitory with 8 beds. Both the dorms are air-conditioned and have attached bathrooms.
Contribution for Non-Residential Option
Course fee (500 USD) + 170 USD Additional cost
*Includes the use of the facilities and three meals for 7 days.
What is Meditation?
In the above video I am giving three definitions of meditation.
- Your ability to relax your body and mind at will
- Your ability to live in the present moment
- Your ability to be aware
What Meditation is not?
In the above video I am giving three definitions of what meditation is not.
- Focus or concentration is not meditation
- Stopping your mind from think is not meditation
- Meditation is also not about having only positive thoughts
- Be more relaxed and refreshed than you’ve ever been
- Get a rare opportunity to really unplug
- Have a wonderful time learning a different practice than your own
- Drop out of “normal life” for a period
- Have a wonderful time learning a different practice than your own
- Peace and quiet for the mind, refreshing energy for the body
- A chance to get away and step aside from all the hustle and bustle of city life
- Rediscover yourself after too long of feeling disconnected
- The ideal place to unplug, slow down that fast pace, and get back in touch with nature
- Balance hormones through ancient practices
- Feel calmness, openness, and increased relaxation
- Reduce stress and enjoy a better sleep
Most of us spend our entire life looking for safety, comfort, satisfaction, and flourishing through the items mentioned below:
- Money/Financial Security/Bank Balance/Financial Goal
- Sex/Intimate Relationships/Dating/Romance
- Job/Career/Promotions/Better Role in a company
- House/Investments/Pension Plans/Retirement Plans/Passive Income/Creating Big Business
- Recreation/Movies/Video Games/Spending a Long time on Social Media Platforms
Above are just some examples/labels. There is nothing wrong with choosing them. It simply indicates that our life energy is moving in a direction that is outwards to seek life satisfaction, joy, pleasure, or security.
Most of us never give up until the end of our life and we keep on trying. Sometimes we get success or other times we fail, but we never question that even after getting success we never really felt true satisfaction and fulfillment.
We will explore “21” methods on Mindfulness & “10” Active Meditations designed by Osho
Below is the expected schedule for each day:
Day one: Four methods on Mindfulness, one Osho Active Meditation, passive meditation for relaxation and fundamental principles on relaxation
Day Two: Three methods on Mindfulness, one Osho Active Meditation, passive meditation for relaxation and fundamental principles on Body
Day Three: Three methods on Mindfulness, one Osho Active meditation, passive meditation for relaxation and fundamental principles on Mind
Day Four: Four methods on Mindfulness, one Osho Active meditation, passive meditation for relaxation and fundamental principles on Consciousness
Day Five: Three methods on Mindfulness, one Osho Active meditation, passive meditation for relaxation and fundamental principles on Consciousness
Day Six: Two methods on Mindfulness, one Osho Active meditation, passive meditation for relaxation and fundamental principles on Consciousness
Day Seven: Two methods on Mindfulness, one Osho Active meditation, passive meditation for relaxation and fundamental principles on Consciousness
You will be served 3 delicious meals per day during your stay with us in our restaurant. We cater for vegetarians, vegans, and gluten-free. However, should you have any other dietary requirements, no problem, just ask us.
There will be three vegetarian buffet meals every day and filtered drinking water, hot drinks including lemon ginger and chai (all day).
Morjim Yoga House is located in a coastal village in North Goa, near the Morjim-Ashwem Beach. This beautiful beach stretch is also known as Turtle Beach after the endangered Olive Ridley sea turtles that nest on its shores during nesting season.
A quiet and peaceful setting, with its lush green hills, clean beaches and the Chapora river running through it, is a popular destination with foreign travelers and expats.
Known for its serene atmosphere, the Morjim beach is a great setting for a yoga holiday. It has something for everyone, whether you are a soul-searcher who is looking for tranquility or someone looking to enjoy a relaxing beach vacation.
Morjim beach is a delight for nature lovers too. Apart from the Olive Ridley turtles, a variety of flora and fauna can be spotted here. For those interested, dolphin sighting trips are offered by locals. You can even take a walk up the famous Chapora Fort for great views of the sandy beach and the green palms.
Live the yoga life here, doing your practice, going for a swim, meditating on the beach, and enjoying spectacular sunsets as you soak in the sights and sounds of this beautiful place.
What Makes This Retreat Special
Education on Fundamental Principles:
Most of us are aware of the fundamental principles of having a healthy body. If anyone, whether saint or the sinner aligns themselves with the fundamental principles of having a healthy body like – Healthy food, Proper sleep, Physical Exercise, Yoga, etc. will reap the rewards of good health.
Similarly, to gain a deeper understanding of the path of meditation by learning about the fundamental principles around below makes life much easier and one can very quickly learn meditation in a very short period of time:
Nature of Body
Nature of Mind
Nature of Consciousness
Relaxing the Body
Osho Active Meditations
Passive Meditations and how to make them easy?
Why is it difficult to relax?
Right meditation vs. wrong meditation
What’s Included in This Package
- One session of 90-120 minutes of Osho Meditations and Mindfulness Training Retreat
- Optional – Yoga classes morning or afternoon each day plus all yoga props
- Step by step guidance and support on the path of meditation
- Written text on the meditations and Osho’s insights on the path of meditation
- Self practice homework for 60-90 minutes of self-practice everyday
- Flexibility to create your own holiday schedule around the Osho Meditations and Mindfulness Training Retreat
- Audio files of the Osho Meditations practiced during the retreat will be shared
- 7 days, 6 nights accommodation
- 3 vegetarian meals, brunch, lunch and dinner every day
- Filtered drinking water, hot drinks including lemon ginger and chai (full day)
- Smoke free environment
- Onsite parking
- Course Manual
- Wifi connection
- Pre and post retreat support from our team
About the Meditation Center
Who can participate?
This retreat is designed for all level of people:
One of the requirements for this retreat is openness to try something new, desire to learn meditation and deep commitment to put the efforts in one direction for 7 days.
- Travel, transport and transfer costs
- Visa Fees – please make sure you obtain the correct visa to enter India
- Spending Money
Some of the Testimonials of the clients that I have worked with:
‘The Osho Meditation Retreat was life-changing and life-reaffirming. I have been practicing mindfulness for a few years, and this retreat really opened my mind to a number of simple ways to incorporate meditation into daily life. Through laughing, dancing and drawing I was able to break down some internal barriers and beliefs, and reconnect with my higher self. The experience was equal parts fun and profound. Agyat is one of those very few people you meet who have a lasting impact on your whole life. Thanks Agyat’ – Michelle, Australia
‘Agyat is a modern guide to the world of meditation and hypnotherapy. His techniques are tailored to help you with your inner work in a way that is accessible and absolutely enjoyable. Agyat is a kind, caring spirit who is walking his path and can help you navigate your own. With his hypnosis therapy, Agyat helped me get at some core issues and overcome some deep set obstacles. He also gave me tools to continue the healing on my own. His workshop was a bonding communal experience that gave us inroads to continue our inner journeys on our own and with our communities’ – Joel Marshall, Actor / Producer. USA
+91-7083 721 725 (What’s App or Call)
Follow us on Instagram:
Some important points are mentioned below:
This programme can also be done online for 7 days or seven weeks
Accommodation: To be paid as 30% deposit to secure place, rest in full two months before arrival
Programme contribution: To be paid in advance one week before arrival via bank transfer
Arrival Day: Please arrival one day before from the retreat start date by 2 pm. Our first meeting will be in the evening of the arrival day.
Rest of the Days: Schedule will be flexible rest of the other days
Departure Day: Last session will be at 10 am on the last day.