Suppression Versus Transformation – Group Workshop
Do you know that all of us are suppressed in one way or the other except the Buddha’s & the animals? We all have three parts within ourselves, Personality – the social us, Instinctual – the animal us & Being – the innocent us.
Whenever we condemn anything natural in us, it gets suppressed and goes into the subconscious. Human beings are not free from it, it just functions in an indirect way. It would come out through dreams or whenever someone pushes our buttons or if we get exposed to a certain situation. All that is suppressed will come out. Transformation is a meditative process and through it you can actually release whatever lies in the subconscious. It can be the great unburdening phenomena.
Not only meditation helps us to release stuff that lies in the subconscious, it also empowers us to create a distance between the objects/situations so that we do not accumulate or suppress anything anymore. This helps us to be loose & relaxed.
This would be a 90-120 minutes session. We will work with two major emotions that rule our life “Anger & Sex”. We will learn techniques & methods of meditation to transform these energies for moving on to the higher planes of consciousness.
Anger transformed becomes compassion and sex transformed becomes love followed by prayer. The energy is same only direction gets changed.
We will learn:
- Why do we suppress?
- How to let go of old accumulated suppressed emotions & the negative effects of the memories?
- The key to transform the negative emotions.
- Methods that can be practiced at home for transforming energy of anger & sex.
- How to conserve the energy & move it within?
- What is fight & flight mechanism. The Meta-Physics (energetic reasons) of stress/diseases.
- What stops us from moving into relaxation?
Shared on request
Takeaways from this session:
1. You will get a personal recording of this session.
2. Ability to remove the old energetic charges from the body mind system.
3. Ability to handle tough/challenging situations.
4. Understand & learn not to suppress anymore.
5. Move into relaxation easily.
Contact us on:
Mobile & Whatsapp: (+91) 7083-721-725
Follow us on Facebook & Instagram: OSHO Active Meditations